348 Shouts - 293,769 Scrobbles
Falloch was formed in Glasgow, Scotland in 2010 by Andy Marshall and Scott McLean Their sound draws inspiration from a variety of musical styles such as atmospheric rock, metal, post-rock, scottish folk as well as minimalist composers such as Arvo Pärt and Yann Tiersen. Having a deep connection with nature the band is named after the Falls of Falloch waterfall in Crianlarich. Falloch ("Falach" in Scottish Gaelic) means "hidden/in hiding".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- We Are Gathering Dust - (8:50) - 3,356 plays
- For Life - (5:30) - 4,004 plays
- Brahan - (9:09) - 3,434 plays
- Tòrradh - (9:14) - 2,977 plays
- Horizons - (3:48) - 2,524 plays
- Where We Believe - (10:24) - 2,496 plays
- I Shall Build Mountains - (10:28) - 2,718 plays
- For Ùir - (3:45) - 3,380 plays
- - - (2:15) - 2,575 plays
- Sanctuary - (12:17) - 2,530 plays