345 Shouts - 255,156 Scrobbles
Falloch was formed in Glasgow, Scotland in 2010 by Andy Marshall and Scott McLean Their sound draws inspiration from a variety of musical styles such as atmospheric rock, metal, post-rock, scottish folk as well as minimalist composers such as Arvo Pärt and Yann Tiersen. Having a deep connection with nature the band is named after the Falls of Falloch waterfall in Crianlarich. Falloch ("Falach" in Scottish Gaelic) means "hidden/in hiding".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- We Are Gathering Dust - (8:50) - 5,001 plays
- For Life - (5:30) - 4,643 plays
- Brahan - (9:09) - 3,942 plays
- Where We Believe - (10:24) - 3,741 plays
- Horizons - (3:48) - 3,623 plays
- Tòrradh - (9:14) - 3,194 plays
- I Shall Build Mountains - (10:28) - 3,314 plays
- - - (2:15) - 3,145 plays
- Beyond Embers And The Earth - (8:13) - 3,352 plays
- The Carrying Light - (6:09) - 3,177 plays