323 Shouts - 204,641 Scrobbles
Falloch was formed in Glasgow, Scotland in 2010 by Andy Marshall and Scott McLean Their sound draws inspiration from a variety of musical styles such as atmospheric rock, metal, post-rock, scottish folk as well as minimalist composers such as Arvo Pärt and Yann Tiersen. Having a deep connection with nature the band is named after the Falls of Falloch waterfall in Crianlarich. Falloch ("Falach" in Scottish Gaelic) means "hidden/in hiding".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- We Are Gathering Dust - (8:50) - 3,756 plays
- Where We Believe - (10:24) - 2,969 plays
- Horizons - (3:48) - 2,951 plays
- Beyond Embers And The Earth - (8:13) - 2,691 plays
- The Carrying Light - (6:09) - 2,406 plays
- To Walk Amongst The Dead - (10:33) - 2,282 plays
- Solace - (3:27) - 2,017 plays
- Beyond Embers & The Earth - (8:14) - 665 plays
- The Ghosts That Haunt This Path - (5:21) - 220 plays
- Rescue Me From The Darkness - (4:18) - 69 plays