Falling With Style
9 Shouts - 10,025 Scrobbles
1. Falling With Style is a post-hardcore band from Pontypridd, South Wales that formed in September 2010. They released their debut E.P. "Tides" in July 2012 and have since shared stages with bands such as Kids In Glass Houses, Lower Than Atlantis, Hawthorne Heights and Don Broco. The band recently recorded their follow up E.P., which is due to be released this summer, and are currently competing in the Red Bull Download Festival competition to play at Download this summer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Day The Earth Stood Still - (3:18) - 128 plays
- Different Eyes - 104 plays
- Waves Are But Water - (3:08) - 94 plays
- Hold Your Hope - (3:52) - 113 plays
- Old Ghosts (feat. Brendan Murphy) - (3:04) - 94 plays
- Calm Before The Storm - (1:06) - 86 plays
- Reckless - (5:13) - 25 plays
- Contingency - (4:42) - 15 plays
- Who Loves Orange Soda? - (3:20) - 15 plays
- Pickles Date, Not Mate - (3:40) - 5 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online