884 Shouts - 24,296,915 Scrobbles
Formed in 1995 by Sister Bliss, Faithless was a London, England, United Kingdom-based group of musicians whose music is described by one of their band members as a cross between trip-hop and techno. The four original members of Faithless were vocalist/rapper Maxi Jazz, keyboardist/producer Sister Bliss, instrumentalist/vocalist Jamie Catto and keyboardist/producer Rollo Armstrong. Jamie Catto (now in 1 Giant Leap) left after their second album, Sunday 8PM, which was released in 1998. Rollo Armstrong's sister Dido also features on several Faithless tracks.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsDeep in the bosom of the gentle night
Is when I search for the light
Pick up my pen and start to write
I struggle, fight dark forces in the clear moon light
Without fear, insomnia, I can't get no sleep
- LyricsThis is my church
This is where I heal my hurts
It's a natural grace
Of watching young life shape
It's in minor keys
- LyricsHow can I change the world
If I can't even change myself?
How can I change the way I am
I don't know, I don't know
[Incomprehensible], tell me
- LyricsPacking your bags like people in the movies do
All severe, and not saying a word
And I'm sitting down here just watching you
And I'm thinking, where is all the love gone?
Where's the love gone to?
- LyricsMy dad came into my room holdin' his hat
I knew he was leavin'
He sat on my bed told me some facts
Son, "I have a duty, callin' on me
You and your sister be brave my little soldier
- We Come 1 - (8:19) - 9,620 plays
- We Come 1 - Radio Edit - (3:43) - 7,767 plays
- Insomnia - Original Mix Radio Edit - (3:37) - 6,726 plays
- Reverence - (7:43) - 6,483 plays
- Bring My Family Back - (4:05) - 6,131 plays