878 Shouts - 23,606,254 Scrobbles
Formed in 1995 by Sister Bliss, Faithless was a London, England, United Kingdom-based group of musicians whose music is described by one of their band members as a cross between trip-hop and techno. The four original members of Faithless were vocalist/rapper Maxi Jazz, keyboardist/producer Sister Bliss, instrumentalist/vocalist Jamie Catto and keyboardist/producer Rollo Armstrong. Jamie Catto (now in 1 Giant Leap) left after their second album, Sunday 8PM, which was released in 1998. Rollo Armstrong's sister Dido also features on several Faithless tracks.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Insomnia - (3:33) - 51,311 plays
- LyricsThis is my church
This is where I heal my hurts
It's a natural grace
Of watching young life shape
It's in minor keys
- Salva Mea - (10:46) - 13,064 plays
- Don't Leave - (4:00) - 12,669 plays
- LyricsMy dad came into my room holdin' his hat
I knew he was leavin'
He sat on my bed told me some facts
Son, "I have a duty, callin' on me
You and your sister be brave my little soldier
- We Come 1 - (8:19) - 12,229 plays
- Reverence - (7:43) - 9,509 plays
- Bring My Family Back - (3:57) - 8,563 plays
- We Come 1 - Radio Edit - (3:43) - 8,566 plays
- Tarantula - (6:39) - 8,053 plays