205 Shouts - 1,217,721 Scrobbles
Fairuz نهاد حداد (b. 21 November 1935) is a Lebanese singer, and one of the most famous singers of all time in the Arab world. Her stage name (also spelled Fairouz or Fayrouz) literally means "turquoise". Fairuz was born Nouhad Haddad in Jabal al Arz, Lebanon. She began her musical career as a teenager. From chorus girl at the Lebanese radio station in the late 1940s, to critical and popular acclaim from the 1950s to today, Fairuz is acknowledged not only for her musical talent and contribution, but also as a cultural and political icon.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Le Beirut - (4:12) - 1,106 plays
- Kifak Inta - (3:31) - 955 plays
- Sallimleh Alayh - (5:51) - 816 plays
- Habaitak Ta Neseet Al Naoum - (5:36) - 490 plays
- Al Bostah - (8:56) - 415 plays
- Oudak Rannan - (5:12) - 307 plays
- Ya tayr - (4:28) - 395 plays
- Shat Iskandaria - (3:33) - 321 plays
- Ana La Habibi - (3:02) - 374 plays
- Sa Alouni Annais - (3:34) - 320 plays