198 Shouts - 1,098,355 Scrobbles
Fairuz نهاد حداد (b. 21 November 1935) is a Lebanese singer, and one of the most famous singers of all time in the Arab world. Her stage name (also spelled Fairouz or Fayrouz) literally means "turquoise". Fairuz was born Nouhad Haddad in Jabal al Arz, Lebanon. She began her musical career as a teenager. From chorus girl at the Lebanese radio station in the late 1940s, to critical and popular acclaim from the 1950s to today, Fairuz is acknowledged not only for her musical talent and contribution, but also as a cultural and political icon.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Le Beirut - (4:12) - 1,079 plays
- Kifak Inta - (3:31) - 899 plays
- Sallimleh Alayh - (5:51) - 820 plays
- Habaitak Ta Neseet Al Naoum - (5:36) - 470 plays
- Al Bostah - (8:56) - 398 plays
- Zourouni - (3:00) - 288 plays
- Shat Iskandaria - (3:33) - 335 plays
- Ya tayr - (4:28) - 335 plays
- Oudak Rannan - (5:12) - 252 plays
- Habaytak Besayf - (3:42) - 335 plays