190 Shouts - 946,159 Scrobbles
Fairuz نهاد حداد (b. 21 November 1935) is a Lebanese singer, and one of the most famous singers of all time in the Arab world. Her stage name (also spelled Fairouz or Fayrouz) literally means "turquoise". Fairuz was born Nouhad Haddad in Jabal al Arz, Lebanon. She began her musical career as a teenager. From chorus girl at the Lebanese radio station in the late 1940s, to critical and popular acclaim from the 1950s to today, Fairuz is acknowledged not only for her musical talent and contribution, but also as a cultural and political icon.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ya tayr - (4:28) - 904 plays
- Le Beirut - (4:12) - 849 plays
- Kamat Mariyam - (3:14) - 577 plays
- Kifak Inta - (3:31) - 697 plays
- Zourouni - (2:37) - 696 plays
- Sallimleh Alayh - (5:47) - 601 plays
- Habaytak Besayf - (3:42) - 539 plays
- Ana la habibi - (3:02) - 665 plays
- Habaitak Ta Neseet Al Naoum - (5:36) - 445 plays
- Wahdon - (3:24) - 791 plays