199 Shouts - 1,103,636 Scrobbles
Fairuz نهاد حداد (b. 21 November 1935) is a Lebanese singer, and one of the most famous singers of all time in the Arab world. Her stage name (also spelled Fairouz or Fayrouz) literally means "turquoise". Fairuz was born Nouhad Haddad in Jabal al Arz, Lebanon. She began her musical career as a teenager. From chorus girl at the Lebanese radio station in the late 1940s, to critical and popular acclaim from the 1950s to today, Fairuz is acknowledged not only for her musical talent and contribution, but also as a cultural and political icon.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Le Beirut - (4:12) - 1,097 plays
- Sallimleh Alayh - (5:51) - 700 plays
- Kifak Inta - (3:31) - 836 plays
- Habaitak Ta Neseet Al Naoum - (5:36) - 446 plays
- Al Bostah - (8:56) - 366 plays
- Shat Iskandaria - (3:33) - 328 plays
- Oudak Rannan - (5:12) - 263 plays
- Wa Habibi - (2:49) - 316 plays
- Ya tayr - (4:28) - 306 plays
- Zourouni - (3:00) - 267 plays