202 Shouts - 1,170,617 Scrobbles
Fairuz نهاد حداد (b. 21 November 1935) is a Lebanese singer, and one of the most famous singers of all time in the Arab world. Her stage name (also spelled Fairouz or Fayrouz) literally means "turquoise". Fairuz was born Nouhad Haddad in Jabal al Arz, Lebanon. She began her musical career as a teenager. From chorus girl at the Lebanese radio station in the late 1940s, to critical and popular acclaim from the 1950s to today, Fairuz is acknowledged not only for her musical talent and contribution, but also as a cultural and political icon.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Le Beirut - (4:12) - 1,115 plays
- Kifak Inta - (3:31) - 923 plays
- Sallimleh Alayh - (5:51) - 666 plays
- Habaitak Ta Neseet Al Naoum - (5:36) - 529 plays
- Al Bostah - (8:56) - 399 plays
- Oudak Rannan - (5:12) - 327 plays
- Shat Iskandaria - (3:33) - 289 plays
- Zourouni - (3:00) - 225 plays
- Ya tayr - (4:28) - 288 plays
- Habaytak Besayf - (3:42) - 263 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online