156 Shouts - 533,765 Scrobbles
Raimundo Fagner Cândido Lopes (born in Orós, Ceará, October 13, 1949) is a Brazilian singer, composer, musician, actor and music producer. He is commonly known by the stage name Fagner. The youngest of the five children of José Fares, Lebanese immigrant to Brazil, and Dona Francisca, Fagner was born in Fortaleza, the capital of the state of Ceará, although his birth was recorded in Orós. At the age of five years he won a youth competition at a local radio station. As a teen, he formed vocal and instrumental groups and began to compose his own music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chão de Giz - Ao Vivo - (4:45) - 1,880 plays
- Borbulhas de Amor (Tenho Um Coração) [Borbujas de Amor] - (4:12) - 1,494 plays
- Tanto Faz - (3:00) - 1,234 plays
- Deslizes - (4:09) - 1,749 plays
- Dois Querer - Ao Vivo - (3:27) - 848 plays
- Asa Partida - Ao Vivo - (4:39) - 869 plays
- Canteiros - (5:36) - 1,328 plays
- Noturno (Coração Alado) - Ao Vivo - (4:21) - 774 plays
- Revelação - (4:17) - 902 plays
- Pelo Vinho e pelo Pão - Ao Vivo - (3:16) - 605 plays