158 Shouts - 556,062 Scrobbles
Raimundo Fagner Cândido Lopes (born in Orós, Ceará, October 13, 1949) is a Brazilian singer, composer, musician, actor and music producer. He is commonly known by the stage name Fagner. The youngest of the five children of José Fares, Lebanese immigrant to Brazil, and Dona Francisca, Fagner was born in Fortaleza, the capital of the state of Ceará, although his birth was recorded in Orós. At the age of five years he won a youth competition at a local radio station. As a teen, he formed vocal and instrumental groups and began to compose his own music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chão de Giz - Ao Vivo - (4:45) - 2,019 plays
- Borbulhas de Amor (Tenho Um Coração) [Borbujas de Amor] - (4:12) - 1,530 plays
- Tanto Faz - (3:00) - 1,245 plays
- Deslizes - (4:09) - 1,501 plays
- Dois Querer - Ao Vivo - (3:27) - 912 plays
- Asa Partida - Ao Vivo - (4:39) - 959 plays
- Garoto de Aluguel (Taxi Boy) - Ao Vivo - (2:57) - 895 plays
- Noturno (Coração Alado) - Ao Vivo - (4:21) - 860 plays
- Canteiros - (5:36) - 1,294 plays
- Romance no Deserto (Romance in Durango) - Ao Vivo - (4:05) - 765 plays