155 Shouts - 530,989 Scrobbles
Raimundo Fagner Cândido Lopes (born in Orós, Ceará, October 13, 1949) is a Brazilian singer, composer, musician, actor and music producer. He is commonly known by the stage name Fagner. The youngest of the five children of José Fares, Lebanese immigrant to Brazil, and Dona Francisca, Fagner was born in Fortaleza, the capital of the state of Ceará, although his birth was recorded in Orós. At the age of five years he won a youth competition at a local radio station. As a teen, he formed vocal and instrumental groups and began to compose his own music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Borbulhas de Amor (Tenho Um Coração) [Borbujas de Amor] - (4:12) - 1,473 plays
- Tanto Faz - (3:00) - 1,275 plays
- Deslizes - (4:09) - 1,994 plays
- Chão de Giz - Ao Vivo - (4:45) - 1,260 plays
- Canteiros - (5:36) - 1,581 plays
- Revelação - (4:17) - 869 plays
- Espumas ao vento - (4:55) - 1,146 plays
- Borbulhas de amor - (4:15) - 1,229 plays
- Dois Querer - Ao Vivo - (3:27) - 557 plays
- Asa Partida - Ao Vivo - (4:39) - 617 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online