151 Shouts - 496,203 Scrobbles
Raimundo Fagner Cândido Lopes (born in Orós, Ceará, October 13, 1949) is a Brazilian singer, composer, musician, actor and music producer. He is commonly known by the stage name Fagner. The youngest of the five children of José Fares, Lebanese immigrant to Brazil, and Dona Francisca, Fagner was born in Fortaleza, the capital of the state of Ceará, although his birth was recorded in Orós. At the age of five years he won a youth competition at a local radio station. As a teen, he formed vocal and instrumental groups and began to compose his own music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Deslizes - (4:09) - 2,196 plays
- Borbulhas de Amor (Tenho Um Coração) [Borbujas de Amor] - (4:12) - 1,040 plays
- Canteiros - (5:36) - 1,730 plays
- Tanto Faz - (3:00) - 894 plays
- Borbulhas de amor - (4:15) - 1,691 plays
- Espumas ao vento - (4:55) - 1,347 plays
- Revelação - (4:17) - 847 plays
- Noturno - (5:26) - 851 plays
- Mucuripe - (3:41) - 603 plays
- Fanatismo - (3:43) - 827 plays