150 Shouts - 478,521 Scrobbles
Raimundo Fagner Cândido Lopes (born in Orós, Ceará, October 13, 1949) is a Brazilian singer, composer, musician, actor and music producer. He is commonly known by the stage name Fagner. The youngest of the five children of José Fares, Lebanese immigrant to Brazil, and Dona Francisca, Fagner was born in Fortaleza, the capital of the state of Ceará, although his birth was recorded in Orós. At the age of five years he won a youth competition at a local radio station. As a teen, he formed vocal and instrumental groups and began to compose his own music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Deslizes - (4:09) - 2,008 plays
- Canteiros - (5:36) - 1,771 plays
- Borbulhas de amor - (4:15) - 1,742 plays
- Espumas ao vento - (4:55) - 1,291 plays
- Borbulhas de Amor (Tenho Um Coração) [Borbujas de Amor] - (4:12) - 563 plays
- Revelação - (4:17) - 853 plays
- Noturno - (5:26) - 852 plays
- Mucuripe - (3:41) - 681 plays
- Jura Secreta - (4:57) - 748 plays
- Fanatismo - (3:43) - 792 plays