144 Shouts - 435,363 Scrobbles
Raimundo Fagner Cândido Lopes (born in Orós, Ceará, October 13, 1949) is a Brazilian singer, composer, musician, actor and music producer. He is commonly known by the stage name Fagner. The youngest of the five children of José Fares, Lebanese immigrant to Brazil, and Dona Francisca, Fagner was born in Fortaleza, the capital of the state of Ceará, although his birth was recorded in Orós. At the age of five years he won a youth competition at a local radio station. As a teen, he formed vocal and instrumental groups and began to compose his own music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Deslizes - (4:09) - 1,411 plays
- Canteiros - (5:36) - 1,982 plays
- Borbulhas de amor - (4:15) - 1,338 plays
- Revelação - (4:17) - 978 plays
- Mucuripe - (3:41) - 812 plays
- Espumas ao vento - (4:55) - 837 plays
- Noturno - (5:26) - 802 plays
- Fanatismo - (3:43) - 736 plays
- Jura Secreta - (4:57) - 548 plays
- Cebola Cortada - (3:09) - 369 plays