Facing New York
89 Shouts - 332,927 Scrobbles
Facing New York formed in early 2004, comprised of friends and ex-members of ex-bands wanting to play ex-music together. After recording two EPs and touring ferociously all year, they returned home to the reality of being “working musicians” in the Fall of 2004. Without jobs, without a way to make end’s meet, Facing New York began writing and rehearsing material for their first full length record. They found themselves with no freedom other than to write about what was on their minds: survival. As the year went on, the record began to chronicle their own travels more and more.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cops on Bikes - (4:24) - 390 plays
- Cutting My Hair - (4:25) - 302 plays
- Give Love - (2:34) - 165 plays
- All a This - (3:17) - 173 plays
- Hardwood Floors - (3:17) - 233 plays
- Apple Sugar Cider - (5:56) - 217 plays
- Full Turn - (5:18) - 266 plays
- Me n My Friendz - (4:25) - 158 plays
- Javelina - (3:14) - 196 plays
- Get Hot - (0:42) - 143 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online