Facing New York
89 Shouts - 336,059 Scrobbles
Facing New York formed in early 2004, comprised of friends and ex-members of ex-bands wanting to play ex-music together. After recording two EPs and touring ferociously all year, they returned home to the reality of being “working musicians” in the Fall of 2004. Without jobs, without a way to make end’s meet, Facing New York began writing and rehearsing material for their first full length record. They found themselves with no freedom other than to write about what was on their minds: survival. As the year went on, the record began to chronicle their own travels more and more.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cops on Bikes - (4:24) - 340 plays
- All a This - (3:17) - 209 plays
- Hardwood Floors - (3:17) - 277 plays
- Give Love - (2:34) - 227 plays
- Me n My Friendz - (4:25) - 249 plays
- Cutting My Hair - (4:25) - 236 plays
- Comin Up - (3:16) - 200 plays
- Get Hot - (0:42) - 175 plays
- Apple Sugar Cider - (5:56) - 204 plays
- Javelina - (3:14) - 175 plays