Facing New York
89 Shouts - 326,175 Scrobbles
Facing New York formed in early 2004, comprised of friends and ex-members of ex-bands wanting to play ex-music together. After recording two EPs and touring ferociously all year, they returned home to the reality of being “working musicians” in the Fall of 2004. Without jobs, without a way to make end’s meet, Facing New York began writing and rehearsing material for their first full length record. They found themselves with no freedom other than to write about what was on their minds: survival. As the year went on, the record began to chronicle their own travels more and more.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cops on Bikes - (4:24) - 401 plays
- All a This - (3:17) - 342 plays
- Give Love - (2:34) - 329 plays
- Hardwood Floors - (3:17) - 357 plays
- Cutting My Hair - (4:25) - 227 plays
- Comin Up - (3:16) - 335 plays
- Me n My Friendz - (4:25) - 298 plays
- Full Turn - (5:18) - 220 plays
- Get Hot - (0:42) - 282 plays
- Apple Sugar Cider - (5:56) - 222 plays