Facing New York
89 Shouts - 332,336 Scrobbles
Facing New York formed in early 2004, comprised of friends and ex-members of ex-bands wanting to play ex-music together. After recording two EPs and touring ferociously all year, they returned home to the reality of being “working musicians” in the Fall of 2004. Without jobs, without a way to make end’s meet, Facing New York began writing and rehearsing material for their first full length record. They found themselves with no freedom other than to write about what was on their minds: survival. As the year went on, the record began to chronicle their own travels more and more.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cops on Bikes - (4:24) - 404 plays
- All a This - (3:17) - 180 plays
- Cutting My Hair - (4:25) - 281 plays
- Give Love - (2:34) - 184 plays
- Apple Sugar Cider - (5:56) - 229 plays
- Hardwood Floors - (3:17) - 240 plays
- Me n My Friendz - (4:25) - 154 plays
- Full Turn - (5:18) - 250 plays
- Javelina - (3:14) - 187 plays
- Get Hot - (0:42) - 153 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online