0 Shouts - 15,250 Scrobbles
When I first discovered Dubstep sometime around 2005 it gripped me. Somehow it expressed my emotion and personality in a way Pop and whatever other music genres that people listen to, couldn't. I'm not usually one for hippy statements like that but there's no other way to describe it... it defined me. I wondered how I could make some kind of mark on this music scene. At first I thought DJing would be my way in, but it became clear to me that it wouldn't satisfy, as playing other peoples music wasn't expressive enough and didn't give me any means to be creative.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Raptor - (5:04) - 453 plays
- Last Man Standing - (3:17) - 443 plays
- Sabertooth - (5:57) - 628 plays
- It's Over Now - (4:48) - 436 plays
- Abandon Ship - (5:04) - 446 plays
- Atlantis - (4:33) - 464 plays
- Looking For - Original Mix - (5:02) - 249 plays
- Ain't No - 289 plays
- Drums Of War - Original Mix - (4:26) - 176 plays
- Airstrike - (3:38) - 160 plays