107 Shouts - 722,978 Scrobbles
F-Minus were an independent punk band from Huntington Beach, California. Their sound was very fast, with short hardcore-influenced songs and often dual-sex vocals. The band expressed a left-wing political viewpoint in its lyrics. They started in 1995 with Brad Logan, Jen Johnson, Timmy Chunks and Awol. Not much happened until Sarah Lee replaced Timmy Chunks on guitar and named the band in 1996. As for the rest of 1996, it was still a slow start, due to Brad and Awol being gone most of the year, touring with the bands they worked with. They played a few shows here and there.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sweating Blood - (2:27) - 716 plays
- Suburban Blight - (0:56) - 599 plays
- Forced Identity - (0:52) - 437 plays
- Lyricsby the ties that bind you in the eyes they lie to. all the lies that find you set on kill. choices cause confusion and make the sad illusion. you can decide when that's a lie. when you're six feet under, will you ever wonder why you died for white collar crimes? in the end, who sees you at this hour zero, as a man not part of their plan? there is no... tie left to bind you. there is no... more that you do. there is no... lies left to hide you. there is no... more.
- Light at the End - (1:50) - 325 plays
- No Time - (0:41) - 369 plays
- Forget Yourself - (1:49) - 315 plays
- Caught in Between - (1:17) - 247 plays
- Rise to Power - (0:40) - 237 plays
- Not This Time - (2:00) - 240 plays