107 Shouts - 732,737 Scrobbles
F-Minus were an independent punk band from Huntington Beach, California. Their sound was very fast, with short hardcore-influenced songs and often dual-sex vocals. The band expressed a left-wing political viewpoint in its lyrics. They started in 1995 with Brad Logan, Jen Johnson, Timmy Chunks and Awol. Not much happened until Sarah Lee replaced Timmy Chunks on guitar and named the band in 1996. As for the rest of 1996, it was still a slow start, due to Brad and Awol being gone most of the year, touring with the bands they worked with. They played a few shows here and there.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsPressures in life seems like work
Like a job that will only get worse
So we look back and never forward
It's all better once its over
So we'll search search the past for meaning
- Lyricsthey take the money, you take the lies. they take the money, you take the lies. developing new ways to sell us the same old shit.
- Lyricslife line draggin' me. can't be what i gotta be. forced identity/dismal possibilities. spin me round. shut my eyes. dress me in a dull disguise.
- Lyricsby the ties that bind you in the eyes they lie to. all the lies that find you set on kill. choices cause confusion and make the sad illusion. you can decide when that's a lie. when you're six feet under, will you ever wonder why you died for white collar crimes? in the end, who sees you at this hour zero, as a man not part of their plan? there is no... tie left to bind you. there is no... more that you do. there is no... lies left to hide you. there is no... more.
- No Time - (0:41) - 266 plays
- Light at the End - (1:50) - 315 plays
- Forget Yourself - (1:49) - 260 plays
- Not This Time - (2:00) - 267 plays
- Capital Murder - (1:47) - 243 plays
- Rise to Power - (0:40) - 212 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online