106 Shouts - 705,792 Scrobbles
F-Minus were an independent punk band from Huntington Beach, California. Their sound was very fast, with short hardcore-influenced songs and often dual-sex vocals. The band expressed a left-wing political viewpoint in its lyrics. They started in 1995 with Brad Logan, Jen Johnson, Timmy Chunks and Awol. Not much happened until Sarah Lee replaced Timmy Chunks on guitar and named the band in 1996. As for the rest of 1996, it was still a slow start, due to Brad and Awol being gone most of the year, touring with the bands they worked with. They played a few shows here and there.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsPressures in life seems like work
Like a job that will only get worse
So we look back and never forward
It's all better once its over
So we'll search search the past for meaning
- Lyricsthey take the money, you take the lies. they take the money, you take the lies. developing new ways to sell us the same old shit.
- Lyricslife line draggin' me. can't be what i gotta be. forced identity/dismal possibilities. spin me round. shut my eyes. dress me in a dull disguise.
- No Time - (0:41) - 376 plays
- LyricsThe place where you are
A place to begin
Before you can say
They're draggin' you in
Light at the end
- Forget Yourself - (1:49) - 358 plays
- White Collar Crime - (1:43) - 536 plays
- Caught in Between - (1:17) - 340 plays
- Rise to Power - (0:40) - 363 plays
- Capital Murder - (1:47) - 380 plays