34 Shouts - 221,496 Scrobbles
A New York City native and founder of the Anticipate and Microcosm labels, Ezekiel Honig concentrates on emotively warm and minimal music. He strives to incorporate the ethos of the past with something new, striding that blurry line between occasional dance floor sensibilities and intriguing, yet heart warming home listening. Ambience, soft, colorful tones, found sounds, a techno background, 4/4 microsound, and an affinity for off kilter rhythm edits are all involved in this process, while paying constant attention to deceptively simple melodic structures...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Between Bridges - (4:25) - 596 plays
- Material Wrinkle - (4:09) - 429 plays
- Subverting the Memory of Your Surroundings - (4:53) - 374 plays
- Drafting Foresight - (4:45) - 347 plays
- A Closed Loop That Opens Everywhere - (6:11) - 301 plays
- High & Low - (3:51) - 321 plays
- Ancestry Revisiting Each Other - (5:52) - 302 plays
- Folding Us in on Itself - (4:38) - 255 plays
- Tradition Is the Illusion of Permanence - (3:21) - 239 plays
- More Human Than Human - (4:22) - 235 plays