33 Shouts - 212,644 Scrobbles
A New York City native and founder of the Anticipate and Microcosm labels, Ezekiel Honig concentrates on emotively warm and minimal music. He strives to incorporate the ethos of the past with something new, striding that blurry line between occasional dance floor sensibilities and intriguing, yet heart warming home listening. Ambience, soft, colorful tones, found sounds, a techno background, 4/4 microsound, and an affinity for off kilter rhythm edits are all involved in this process, while paying constant attention to deceptively simple melodic structures...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Plastic Rumblings - (3:37) - 1,048 plays
- Between Bridges - (4:25) - 888 plays
- Material Wrinkle - (4:09) - 618 plays
- Subverting the Memory of Your Surroundings - (4:53) - 562 plays
- Drafting Foresight - (4:45) - 488 plays
- A Closed Loop That Opens Everywhere - (6:11) - 469 plays
- High & Low - (3:51) - 445 plays
- Ancestry Revisiting Each Other - (5:52) - 420 plays
- Folding Us in on Itself - (4:38) - 395 plays
- Tradition Is the Illusion of Permanence - (3:21) - 347 plays