62 Shouts - 354,430 Scrobbles
Eyvindur (Eyvind) Kang (b. Corvallis, Oregon, United States, around 1972) is an American composer, violinist, tubist, and erhu player. He was raised in Canada and the United States, and has since lived and worked in countries ranging from Italy to Iceland. Kang's work is difficult to classify, but can broadly be seen as a classical approach to jazz music with punk, ambient, and traditional folk influences. However, each of his solo efforts is almost in a different genre.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I am the Dead - (5:07) - 593 plays
- Marriage of Days - (4:43) - 683 plays
- Go In A Good Way To A Better Place - (4:09) - 434 plays
- Hakem - 585 plays
- Hakha - (3:18) - 535 plays
- Samchia - (3:49) - 514 plays
- Variel - 504 plays
- Innocent Eye, Crystal See - (12:55) - 334 plays
- Jetrel - (5:31) - 475 plays
- Loquel - (3:15) - 449 plays