59 Shouts - 330,680 Scrobbles
Eyvindur (Eyvind) Kang (b. Corvallis, Oregon, United States, around 1972) is an American composer, violinist, tubist, and erhu player. He was raised in Canada and the United States, and has since lived and worked in countries ranging from Italy to Iceland. Kang's work is difficult to classify, but can broadly be seen as a classical approach to jazz music with punk, ambient, and traditional folk influences. However, each of his solo efforts is almost in a different genre.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I am the Dead - (5:07) - 610 plays
- Marriage of Days - (4:43) - 486 plays
- Innocent Eye, Crystal See - (12:55) - 341 plays
- Forest Sama'i - (5:29) - 361 plays
- Doorway to the Sun - (19:19) - 329 plays
- Go In A Good Way To A Better Place - (4:09) - 327 plays
- Taksim - (2:37) - 299 plays
- Sidi Bou Said - (5:40) - 305 plays
- Occultum Lapidem - (4:37) - 272 plays
- Harbour of the NADE - (2:49) - 271 plays