62 Shouts - 354,548 Scrobbles
Eyvindur (Eyvind) Kang (b. Corvallis, Oregon, United States, around 1972) is an American composer, violinist, tubist, and erhu player. He was raised in Canada and the United States, and has since lived and worked in countries ranging from Italy to Iceland. Kang's work is difficult to classify, but can broadly be seen as a classical approach to jazz music with punk, ambient, and traditional folk influences. However, each of his solo efforts is almost in a different genre.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I am the Dead - (5:07) - 590 plays
- Go In A Good Way To A Better Place - (4:09) - 448 plays
- Marriage of Days - (4:43) - 703 plays
- Innocent Eye, Crystal See - (12:55) - 343 plays
- Hakha - (3:18) - 411 plays
- Hakem - (5:36) - 450 plays
- Sidi Bou Said - (5:40) - 268 plays
- Samchia - (3:49) - 385 plays
- Variel - (4:12) - 372 plays
- Loquel - (3:15) - 338 plays