62 Shouts - 358,014 Scrobbles
Eyvindur (Eyvind) Kang (b. Corvallis, Oregon, United States, around 1972) is an American composer, violinist, tubist, and erhu player. He was raised in Canada and the United States, and has since lived and worked in countries ranging from Italy to Iceland. Kang's work is difficult to classify, but can broadly be seen as a classical approach to jazz music with punk, ambient, and traditional folk influences. However, each of his solo efforts is almost in a different genre.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I am the Dead - (5:07) - 595 plays
- Marriage of Days - (4:43) - 724 plays
- Go In A Good Way To A Better Place - (4:09) - 410 plays
- Innocent Eye, Crystal See - (12:55) - 355 plays
- Hakha - (3:18) - 383 plays
- Sidi Bou Said - (5:40) - 262 plays
- Hakem - (5:36) - 415 plays
- Variel - (4:12) - 343 plays
- Samchia - (3:49) - 357 plays
- Doorway to the Sun - (19:19) - 265 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online