61 Shouts - 351,147 Scrobbles
Eyvindur (Eyvind) Kang (b. Corvallis, Oregon, United States, around 1972) is an American composer, violinist, tubist, and erhu player. He was raised in Canada and the United States, and has since lived and worked in countries ranging from Italy to Iceland. Kang's work is difficult to classify, but can broadly be seen as a classical approach to jazz music with punk, ambient, and traditional folk influences. However, each of his solo efforts is almost in a different genre.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I am the Dead - (5:07) - 577 plays
- Marriage of Days - (4:43) - 567 plays
- Go In A Good Way To A Better Place - (4:09) - 455 plays
- Innocent Eye, Crystal See - (12:55) - 374 plays
- Hakem - 512 plays
- Sidi Bou Said - (5:40) - 295 plays
- Doorway to the Sun - (19:19) - 315 plays
- Samchia - (3:49) - 424 plays
- Variel - 481 plays
- Hakha - (3:18) - 426 plays