0 Shouts - 79,122 Scrobbles
Exilym, the solo project, was created in 2003 by Guillaume Apoc Dessery, already then distilling an ambient post rock, ethereal, with spatial sonorities.Read More...
Exilym, the band, became real during summer 2009. Formation continues in the same musical range, but decide to accentuate the spatial side, trough the sound, visuals or even the universe told by titles. This second born was cimented around conception of a first real project, EP No more freedom, composed of six titles recorded during autumn 2009 at the ObritalStation Studio, and out in march 2010 through the label Swarm of Nails.
Same year, the band participate to the french compilation Hatelife, with the track Man never went to the moon.
9th of february 2014, Exilym is back to a solo project.
Exilym shares a split with Arsiesys, side-project of Guillaume Apoc Dessery, called The first encounter and released 17th of april 2014. It starts a crossed story between the two bands who plan to release new splits in the future.
July 10th 2015, a new album is announced, called The next arrival, with a teaser posted on Youtube. No release date announced.
Label : http://www.swarmofnails.com/
Bandcamp : http://exilym.bandcamp.com
Shop : http://exilym.bigcartel.com
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/exilym
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Welcome To The Second New Era - 17,050 plays
- One More Step Before The End - 14,940 plays
- The space stranger and the orbital wish - 10,926 plays
- Man Never Went To The Moon - 10,678 plays
- Transmission.N#0511 - 6,917 plays
- Transmission.N514 - 6,181 plays
- Transmission.N520 - 6,137 plays
- This is the end - 1,628 plays
- The fall - 682 plays
- So Far - Last Mix - 528 plays