1,200 Shouts - 8,664,975 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist with this name: 1) Example is a rapper from Fulham, West London in the United Kingdom. Formerly signed to The Beats label run by Mike Skinner (The Streets) 2) Example is also an underground hiphop duo from Houston, Texas. 1. Example's birth name is Elliot Gleave. According to the Kickstarts Songfacts, Gleave's performing name goes back to his schooldays when he was rapping in the playground and some guy nicknamed him Example from his initials EG.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI've never been afraid of the highest heights
Or afraid of flying now
I've never been afraid of the wildest fights
Not afraid of dying
But now I want off this ride cuz your scaring me and I don't like where were going
- LyricsYou want me to come over, I got an excuse
Might be holding your hand, but I'm holding it loose
Go to talk, then we choke, it's like my neck's in a noose
Avoid the obvious, we should be facing the truth
Start to think it could be fizzlin' now
- LyricsIf we don't kill ourselves we'll be the leaders of a messed up generation.
If we don't kid ourselves will they believe us if we tell them the reasons why
Did we take it too far, take it too far
Did we chase the rabbit into wonderland
Lose a hundred grand, will they understand
- Changed The Way You Kiss Me - Radio Edit - (3:15) - 28,368 plays
- LyricsAll the things you hate I find fun,
Things you wanna see are just done,
I may regret if you're the right one,
But i can't avoid the midnight run.
I'll keep on going,
- Perfect Replacement - (3:27) - 56,427 plays
- Say Nothing - (3:38) - 34,387 plays
- Close Enemies - (4:22) - 36,377 plays
- Come Taste The Rainbow - (4:11) - 21,456 plays
- Won't Go Quietly - (4:02) - 17,097 plays