150 Shouts - 1,630,034 Scrobbles
They aren't evil and there are only two of them, but other than not living up to their randomly chosen yet aesthetically pleasing name Tom Beaufoy and Pat Pardy in no way disappoint. That's if you are into a distinctly individual sound that defies categorization and has delivered both cerebral stimulation and dancefloor satisfaction with every release so far. Tom and Pat first combined skills in 1998 and were quickly identified as a quality DJ/Producer duo by Adam Freeland who signed them to his Marine Parade label.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Restless - (4:54) - 4,415 plays
- The Black Brad Pitt - (3:35) - 4,757 plays
- The Black Brad Pitt (Gesaffelstein remix) - (3:09) - 3,153 plays
- Your Girl - (6:12) - 1,619 plays
- We Have the Energy - (5:18) - 1,385 plays
- Devil Stuff - (4:52) - 1,393 plays
- Hired Goons - (5:47) - 1,198 plays
- They Live! - (4:35) - 1,034 plays
- Stay Up - (5:38) - 1,116 plays
- Snack Bar Lounge - (2:54) - 766 plays