149 Shouts - 1,618,160 Scrobbles
They aren't evil and there are only two of them, but other than not living up to their randomly chosen yet aesthetically pleasing name Tom Beaufoy and Pat Pardy in no way disappoint. That's if you are into a distinctly individual sound that defies categorization and has delivered both cerebral stimulation and dancefloor satisfaction with every release so far. Tom and Pat first combined skills in 1998 and were quickly identified as a quality DJ/Producer duo by Adam Freeland who signed them to his Marine Parade label.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Restless - (4:54) - 4,647 plays
- The Black Brad Pitt - (3:35) - 4,818 plays
- The Black Brad Pitt (Gesaffelstein remix) - (3:09) - 2,968 plays
- We Have the Energy - (5:18) - 1,518 plays
- Devil Stuff - (4:52) - 1,600 plays
- Hired Goons - (5:47) - 1,219 plays
- They Live! - (4:35) - 1,112 plays
- Your Girl - (6:12) - 1,165 plays
- Snack Bar Lounge - (2:54) - 863 plays
- You Are Not Through - (4:50) - 1,110 plays