0 Shouts - 1,575 Scrobbles
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Evie Tornquist-Karlsson (born 1957 in Rahway, New Jersey), professionally known as Evie, is a Contemporary Christian music singer who was known in the late 1970s and early 1980s for songs such as Step Into The Sunshine and Four Feet Eleven. Born in the United States to Norwegian immigrants, Evie began her singing career as a young teenager while visiting her parents' homeland.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Julens klockor ring (Come on the ring those bells) (arr. L. Sjoholm) - (3:04) - 15 plays
- Holiday Inn (Sung in Swedish) (arr. L. Sjoholm): Holiday Inn: White Christmas (Sung in Swedish) (arr. L. Sjoholm) - (2:17) - 13 plays
- Ett barn fods (One Small Child) (arr. L. Sjoholm) - (3:06) - 8 plays
- Mary's Boy Child (Sung in Swedish) (arr. L. Sjoholm) - (2:47) - 7 plays
- De ser honom (Some Children See Him) (arr. L. Sjoholm) - (1:45) - 6 plays
- Nar juldagsmorgon glimmar (arr. L. Sjoholm) - (2:11) - 6 plays
- Vem ar barnet (Greensleeves) (arr. L. Sjoholm) - (3:38) - 5 plays
- Ej rum - Har du intet rum for Jesus (arr. L. Sjoholm) - (3:45) - 5 plays
- Come On Ring Those Bells - (3:02) - 16 plays
- Cantique de Noel (O Holy Night) (Sung in Swedish) (arr. L. Sjoholm) - (3:48) - 5 plays