11 Shouts - 80,535 Scrobbles
Evie Sands is a Brooklyn-born singer-songwriter and guitarist, whose career began as a young teenager in the mid-1960s. After several near-misses throughout the rest of the decade, and a thoroughly hard time at the hands of the record industry, she eventually saw chart action in 1969, before mostly forgoing live performance in 1979 to concentrate on writing and production. She experienced a fashionable, Brit-led surge in cult popularity beginning in the 1990s and returned to live performance in mid-1998. Sands is still actively recording and performing today.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Can't Let Go - (2:07) - 756 plays
- Picture Me Gone - (3:15) - 527 plays
- Take Me for a Little While - (2:29) - 442 plays
- The Way You Do the Things You Do - (4:57) - 235 plays
- Anyway That You Want Me - 395 plays
- Angel Of The Morning - (3:26) - 330 plays
- You Can Do It - (3:56) - 221 plays
- Any Way That You Want Me - (3:36) - 61 plays
- Can't Let Go - (2:13) - 80 plays
- I Love Makin' Love To You - (4:09) - 52 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online