Everything Goes Cold
0 Shouts - 80,572 Scrobbles
Live from inside your aunt's water heater, it's the sound of a half-dead raccoon trying to beatbox over an ambient drone vinyl record that's incorrectly being played at 45 RPM.Read More...
Everything Goes Cold, a band whose output mirrors that description in every way possible, is playable in Scrabble. EGC is fronted by Eric Gottesman, a founding member of industrial metal catastrophe Psyclon Nine, and occasional contributor and live member of a slew of other electronic acts, including Ayria, Caustic, Grendel, and the now completely dead raccoon from the previous paragraph.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I've Sold Your Organs On the Black Market to Finance the Purchase of a Used Minivan - 6,645 plays
- Abort - 4,461 plays
- Fail - 5,388 plays
- I Will Harness the Powers of Darkness to Destroy You - 2,631 plays
- Defrosted - 2,490 plays
- Don't Quit Your Day Job - 3,287 plays
- Bitch Stole My Time Machine - 4,139 plays
- Retry - 2,363 plays
- The Iron Fist of Just Destruction - 3,167 plays
- Defrosting - 1,560 plays