20,886 Shouts - 93,329,530 Scrobbles
Evanescence is a grammy-winning band founded in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States in 1995 by singer/pianist Amy Lee and guitarist Ben Moody (who left in 2003). After recording private albums, the band signed to Wind-up Records and released their first full-length album, Fallen, in 2003, which sold more than 15 million copies worldwide and helped the band win two Grammy Awards. A year later, they released their first live album, Anywhere but Home, which sold more than one million copies worldwide.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsHow can you see into my eyes like open doors?
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb
Without a soul, my spirit sleeping somewhere cold
Until you find it there and lead it back home
Wake me up
- LyricsI'm so tired of being here, suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave, I wish that you would just leave
Your presence still lingers here and it won't leave me alone
These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase
- Going Under - (3:34) - 163,294 plays
- Everybody's Fool - (3:16) - 107,854 plays
- Call Me When You're Sober - (3:34) - 97,153 plays
- Tourniquet - (4:37) - 78,229 plays
- Hello - (3:40) - 84,196 plays
- Haunted - (3:06) - 74,200 plays
- Lithium - (3:44) - 85,376 plays
- Imaginary - (4:16) - 79,171 plays