0 Shouts - 229,054 Scrobbles
Evan Bartholomew is an American experimental downtempo electronic music producer based in Portland, OR. He is, however, better known as Bluetech, an alias which he uses for his psybient projects. 'Prima Materia' is his first album (under the Bluetech alias), which was released in 2003 under the 'Waveform Records' label.Read More...
He has used the name Evan Marc for a number of tech house EPs, and a full length album entitled "Emotional Ecology". However, in 8th May, 2007, he released his first album under his own name, titled 'Borderlands', from the 'New Land Music' label, which sees him moving away from the techno/tech-house sounds. The musical style he has used in this latest project of his can be described as a synthesis of neo-classical, ambient, minimal, IDM, digidub and psybient music. This was quickly followed by the release "Caverns Of Time" on his own Somnia record label.
Sources: 1. Discogs
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- we set out into the caverns of time - 13,569 plays
- cracks in the fabric of the known - 10,471 plays
- secret entries into darkness - 10,626 plays
- freedom found in surrender - 10,130 plays
- soft spots in the tyranny of matter - 9,857 plays
- where forgotten days slumber - 9,532 plays
- Leaving Behind Ourselves - 9,194 plays
- And Ancient Hurts Dwell - 8,956 plays
- light reflecting black in shadow - 8,078 plays
- leaving behind our memories - 7,593 plays