0 Shouts - 226,800 Scrobbles
Evan Bartholomew is an American experimental downtempo electronic music producer based in Portland, OR. He is, however, better known as Bluetech, an alias which he uses for his psybient projects. 'Prima Materia' is his first album (under the Bluetech alias), which was released in 2003 under the 'Waveform Records' label.Read More...
He has used the name Evan Marc for a number of tech house EPs, and a full length album entitled "Emotional Ecology". However, in 8th May, 2007, he released his first album under his own name, titled 'Borderlands', from the 'New Land Music' label, which sees him moving away from the techno/tech-house sounds. The musical style he has used in this latest project of his can be described as a synthesis of neo-classical, ambient, minimal, IDM, digidub and psybient music. This was quickly followed by the release "Caverns Of Time" on his own Somnia record label.
Sources: 1. Discogs
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- we set out into the caverns of time - 13,331 plays
- cracks in the fabric of the known - 10,393 plays
- secret entries into darkness - 10,497 plays
- freedom found in surrender - 10,062 plays
- soft spots in the tyranny of matter - 9,739 plays
- where forgotten days slumber - 9,412 plays
- Leaving Behind Ourselves - 9,092 plays
- And Ancient Hurts Dwell - 8,891 plays
- light reflecting black in shadow - 8,010 plays
- leaving behind our memories - 7,455 plays