37 Shouts - 214,260 Scrobbles
Evan Bartholomew is an American experimental downtempo electronic music producer based in Portland, OR. He is, however, better known as Bluetech, an alias which he uses for his psybient projects. 'Prima Materia' is his first album (under the Bluetech alias), which was released in 2003 under the 'Waveform Records' label. He has used the name Evan Marc for a number of tech house EPs, and a full length album entitled "Emotional Ecology".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- we set out into the caverns of time - (17:38) - 497 plays
- cracks in the fabric of the known - (6:30) - 289 plays
- secret entries into darkness - (9:51) - 259 plays
- Leaving Behind Ourselves - (9:50) - 260 plays
- freedom found in surrender - (3:22) - 274 plays
- soft spots in the tyranny of matter - (11:08) - 246 plays
- leaving behind our memories - (11:46) - 228 plays
- And Ancient Hurts Dwell - (8:32) - 213 plays
- Reborn, We Fluctuate And Fade - (10:38) - 189 plays
- light reflecting black in shadow - (6:53) - 182 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online