9 Shouts - 84,259 Scrobbles
Eva Ayllón (born February 6, 1956 as María Angélica Ayllón Urbina) is one of Peru's foremost Afro-Peruvian musicians and one of the country's most enduring stars.
Ayllón adopted the stage "Eva" from her maternal grandmother, Eva, who began teaching the young María music at an early age. As a child and teen, Eva Ayllón sang in school competitions and later on television and radio. Throughout the early 1970s, Eva appeared in many música criolla musical groups such as Rinconcito Monsefuano, La peña de los Ugarte, Los Mundialistas o Callejón and Los Kipus.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Azucar de Caña - (4:28) - 225 plays
- Mal Paso - (3:33) - 202 plays
- Mi cariñito - (2:26) - 169 plays
- Yo Te Canto - (2:58) - 74 plays
- Cardo O Ceniza - (3:42) - 67 plays
- Inga - (7:51) - 79 plays
- Ritmo, Color y Sabor - (4:20) - 58 plays
- El Surco - (2:52) - 59 plays
- Guaranguito - (4:29) - 53 plays
- Huye de mi: Nada soy, Mi cariñito - (6:01) - 65 plays