1,141 Shouts - 10,567,976 Scrobbles
Europe is a Swedish hard rock band that formed in Upplands Väsby, Sweden in 1979 under the name Force by vocalist Joey Tempest and guitarist John Norum. Since its formation, Europe has released eight studio albums, three live albums, three compilations and seven videos. The band rose to international fame in the 80s with their third album, 'The Final Countdown', and it continues to be perhaps their best known work. A strong commercial success, that release sold over three million copies in the United States alone.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWe're leaving together
But still it's farewell
And maybe we'll come back
To earth, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame
- LyricsI've gone through changes
I've gone through pain
But there's not enough reason
For me to go insane
I know the feeling
- LyricsWhen lights go down, I see no reason
For you to cry, we've been through this before
In every time, in every season
God knows I've tried
So please don't ask for more
- LyricsMysterious be enough
Aaa, haa, haa, haa haa
Lay lived in peace
- LyricsDays filled with joy
And days filled with sorrow
I don't know just what to do
Am I happy today?
Am I lonely tomorrow?
- Superstitious - (4:33) - 8,402 plays
- Carrie - Single Version - (4:31) - 6,357 plays
- Danger on the Track - (3:46) - 4,680 plays
- Ninja - (3:45) - 3,965 plays
- The Final Countdown - single version - (3:57) - 4,156 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online