17 Shouts - 189,612 Scrobbles
Eulogies is an indie rock band which formed in Los Angeles, California, United States in 2007. They consist of Peter Walker (vocals, guitars), Drew Phillips (guitar), Garrett Deloian (bass) and Chris Reynolds (drums). Storytelling is a universal human instinct. Biographies of the recently deceased are the saddest form of storytelling that most people will ever know. People are remarkably good at it. Even those prone to shyness or believing themselves mealy-mouthed find they can get their lips to move well enough to describe a few snapshots from the life of the dead.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Is There Anyone Here? - (4:06) - 1,306 plays
- Bad Connection - (3:27) - 296 plays
- Day to Day - (3:24) - 257 plays
- LyricsWhat I took from the
Doesn't make me miss you any less
If I believe in something
All receive something
What I took form your life doesn't
- Eyes On The Prize - (3:01) - 194 plays
- Two Can Play - (2:20) - 200 plays
- Out Of Style, Out Of Touch - (3:03) - 160 plays
- Tear The Fences Down - (2:36) - 101 plays
- How To Say Goodbye - (2:44) - 109 plays
- You Hide - (2:40) - 82 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online