Etron Fou Leloublan
54 Shouts - 107,771 Scrobbles
Etron Fou Leloublan (literally, "Mad Shit Thewhitewolf") is a mythic seventies underground band from France formed in 1973 by Chris Chanet (aka Eulalie Ruynat, saxophone and vocals), Guigou Chenevier (Drums) and Ferdinand Richard (Bass & guitar),. This leader of the French underground shows his sense of humour and derision on a deliciously weird music. This incredible trio happily destroys all rock structures and performs a delirious music, full of humour and rhythm, similar to Captain Beefheart, Albert Marcoeur, Bourvil and ZNR.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- L'amulette et le petit rabbin - (18:04) - 284 plays
- Christine - (6:41) - 214 plays
- Nicolas - (4:07) - 155 plays
- Histoire de graine - (11:17) - 192 plays
- Sololo Brigida - (3:17) - 192 plays
- Exposition universelle - (1:43) - 108 plays
- La musique - (3:03) - 122 plays
- Le fleuve et le manteau - (8:25) - 137 plays
- Mimi - (2:59) - 134 plays
- Madame Richard Larika - (9:23) - 137 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online