Etron Fou Leloublan
48 Shouts - 90,802 Scrobbles
Etron Fou Leloublan (literally, "Mad Shit Thewhitewolf") is a mythic seventies underground band from France formed in 1973 by Chris Chanet (aka Eulalie Ruynat, saxophone and vocals), Guigou Chenevier (Drums) and Ferdinand Richard (Bass & guitar),. This leader of the French underground shows his sense of humour and derision on a deliciously weird music. This incredible trio happily destroys all rock structures and performs a delirious music, full of humour and rhythm, similar to Captain Beefheart, Albert Marcoeur, Bourvil and ZNR.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- L'amulette et le petit rabbin - (18:04) - 348 plays
- Christine - (7:54) - 274 plays
- Histoire de graine - (11:17) - 279 plays
- Nicolas - (4:06) - 235 plays
- Mimi - (2:58) - 214 plays
- Sololo Brigida - (3:17) - 233 plays
- Le fleuve et le manteau - (7:46) - 209 plays
- Exposition universelle - (1:43) - 179 plays
- Madame Richard Larika - (9:23) - 194 plays
- La musique - (4:05) - 153 plays