0 Shouts - 5,768 Scrobbles
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Ethel Azama (August 28, 1934 – March 1984) was an American jazz and popular singer and recording artist. She sang regularly in nightclubs and other concert venues between the mid-1950s and 1984. She was born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii and was of Okinawan ancestry. She was a Nisei or second-generation Japanese American. Career She started her professional career in 1955 as an emcee at the Oasis nightclub in Honolulu.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Friendly Island - (2:47) - 71 plays
- Mountain High, Valley Low - (3:09) - 44 plays
- Two Ladies In De Shade Of De Banana Tree - 38 plays
- Kawohikukapulani - (2:54) - 37 plays
- Ringo Oiwake - (2:34) - 31 plays
- Happy Talk - (2:41) - 26 plays
- Green Fire - (2:59) - 25 plays
- Lazy Afternoon - 26 plays
- Shady Lady Bird - (2:46) - 26 plays
- Speak Low - (2:46) - 21 plays