53 Shouts - 199,558 Scrobbles
The Essential Mix is a weekly radio show broadcast on BBC Radio 1 and features all styles of dance music. The show has been hosted since its conception in 1993 by DJ Pete Tong who was also the first performer, broadcast on 30 October 1993. Every Sunday a two hour programme is broadcast, usually between the hours of 2am and 4am UK-time (the programme was previously broadcast between 1am and 3am, and before that, between 2am and 4am and originally midnight and 2am).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Intro - (0:55) - 522 plays
- BBC Radio 1 - (120:00) - 172 plays
- Outro - (0:34) - 39 plays
- Major Lazer - (119:26) - 26 plays
- MSTRKRFT - (119:29) - 20 plays
- DJ Mehdi, Busy P - (119:33) - 13 plays
- High Contrast - (119:59) - 35 plays
- Flying Lotus - (119:31) - 19 plays
- Deadmau5 - (119:35) - 36 plays
- Mr Scruff - (119:32) - 25 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online