49 Shouts - 211,745 Scrobbles
Susan Whitby was 15 years old and had been playing saxophone for a little more than six months when she joined her friend Marion Elliot (aka Poly Styrene) and formed the great English punk band X-Ray Spex in 1976. At this juncture, Whitby renamed herself Lora Logic and brought her honking and squawking to X-Ray Spex's guitar-propelled punk rock, staying in the band long enough to record the seminal feminist-punk single "Oh Bondage, Up Yours!" Prior to the recording of their debut album...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Aerosol Burns - (1:59) - 1,400 plays
- Wake Up - (3:05) - 879 plays
- Collecting Dust - (5:00) - 607 plays
- Quality Crayon Wax O.K. - (3:13) - 634 plays
- World Friction - (3:33) - 463 plays
- Shabby Abbott - (3:46) - 521 plays
- Albert - (4:58) - 473 plays
- The Order Form - (5:57) - 496 plays
- Fanfare in the Garden - (2:57) - 477 plays
- Popcorn Boy - (3:00) - 441 plays