253 Shouts - 1,465,791 Scrobbles
Espers is a psychedelic folk band from Philadelphia, PA, United States. They formed in 2002 as a trio of singer-songwriter Greg Weeks, Meg Baird and Brooke Sietinsons but later expanded to a sextet including Otto Hauser, Helena Espvall and Chris Smith. Their music is reminiscent of late-sixties british folk such as that of Fairport Convention, Pentangle and The Incredible String Band as well as many contemporary folk acts such as Six Organs of Admittance...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Caroline - (3:22) - 2,546 plays
- LyricsWhen I was in service in Rosemary Lane
I won the good will of my master Amberdine
Until a young sailor came there to stay
And that was the beginning of my misery
He called for a candle to light him to bed
- Dead Queen - (8:14) - 1,357 plays
- Mansfield And Cyclops - (5:58) - 1,160 plays
- Flowery Noontide - (4:09) - 1,027 plays
- Dead King - (4:38) - 1,360 plays
- Meadow - (4:10) - 1,190 plays
- Voices - (3:43) - 977 plays
- Byss & Abyss - (6:02) - 949 plays
- Widow's Weed - (6:51) - 951 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online