2 Shouts - 2,681 Scrobbles
Placed on an offering table for her first “big solo” at the tender age of two, it is no surprise that Esperanza Freeze may have been ‘born to sing.’ Growing up in church, Esperanza’s love for music was developed and nurtured at an early age. In fact, her gifts dominated her life from as early as she can recall and her exceptional talent has not gone unnoticed. She has sung for, recorded with, opened for Yolanda Adams, Kindred the Family Soul, Case, Canton Jones, Shirley Caesar, Dottie Peoples, Melinda Doolittle, The Canton Spirituals, Karen Clark-Sheard, and Vickie Winans.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Incomplete - (4:36) - 33 plays
- Survive Postlude - (1:12) - 45 plays
- Survive - (5:46) - 39 plays
- Spoken Word - (0:59) - 25 plays
- Alright - (5:13) - 63 plays
- Tell It - (3:34) - 24 plays
- Life - (3:38) - 8 plays
- Heaven - (3:14) - 6 plays
- Get Up - (3:13) - 4 plays
- Nick of Time - (4:26) - 4 plays