7 Shouts - 18,926 Scrobbles
Errortype:11 were formed in 1997 by ex-members of Mind Over Matter, Bad Trip, Clockwise, and Milhouse. Because of their backgrounds, the band was acclaimed before they even started practicing. Errortype:11's eponymous debut on Some Records, the record label started by Walter Schreifels who played in many New York hardcore bands, most notably Youth of Today and Gorilla Biscuits, Quicksand and CIV, was recorded in seven days in Ray Martin's makeshift Operating Room. The album was heralded by numerous bands, fanzines, and the occasional trade magazine as one of the best new albums of 1998.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Better Than the Superbowl - (4:17) - 12 plays
- Things That Make You Want To (Kiss Me) - (3:53) - 12 plays
- As Far As I'm Concerned - (1:57) - 10 plays
- Selective Communication - (3:45) - 9 plays
- I'm Alive - (3:04) - 9 plays
- Seven Doors - (3:04) - 6 plays
- I Got You - (3:45) - 6 plays
- As Young as I Am Old - (3:37) - 6 plays
- I Wonder How (To Make It Real) - 6 plays
- Fly Away - (4:03) - 7 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online