1 Shouts - 22,296 Scrobbles
Ernie is best known as the 10 year tenor of the Cathedral Quartet, but he has also sung with Squire Parsons & Redeemed, The Dixie Melody Boys and others. After the Cathedrals retirement, he started a group called Old Friends Quartet, where he sang part time with Jake Hess, George Younce, Wesley Pritchard, and Garry Jones. Due to George & Jake's health, many of those concerts were done with Mike Allen filling in for George, and Wayne Pritchard filling in for Jake. Ernie started getting the quartet bug, and formed Ernie Haase & Signature Sound with Garry Jones in late 2002.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Come to the Cross - (2:57) - 112 plays
- Is It Any Wonder - (5:02) - 15 plays
- On Calvary - (4:23) - 14 plays
- Grave Robber - (4:34) - 11 plays
- I'm Building A Bridge - (2:48) - 8 plays
- What A Savior - (5:01) - 8 plays
- Oh, What a Savior - (4:49) - 52 plays
- What A Difference A Day Makes - (3:13) - 7 plays
- The Blood Cried Out - (4:01) - 10 plays
- When Jesus Came into the Clouds - (2:10) - 6 plays