1 Shouts - 21,627 Scrobbles
Ernie is best known as the 10 year tenor of the Cathedral Quartet, but he has also sung with Squire Parsons & Redeemed, The Dixie Melody Boys and others. After the Cathedrals retirement, he started a group called Old Friends Quartet, where he sang part time with Jake Hess, George Younce, Wesley Pritchard, and Garry Jones. Due to George & Jake's health, many of those concerts were done with Mike Allen filling in for George, and Wayne Pritchard filling in for Jake. Ernie started getting the quartet bug, and formed Ernie Haase & Signature Sound with Garry Jones in late 2002.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- When Jesus Comes In The Clouds - (2:10) - 110 plays
- Come to the Cross - (2:57) - 107 plays
- Jesus Is the Reason (Why I Sing) - (3:21) - 100 plays
- What A Difference A Day Makes (Live) - (3:18) - 72 plays
- The Source Of My Strength - (4:07) - 48 plays
- I Won't Look At The Lions - (3:14) - 29 plays
- On Calvary - (4:23) - 24 plays
- The Big Parade - (2:58) - 20 plays
- That's The Way (Love Is Supposed To Be) - (4:55) - 23 plays
- The Ground Is Level - (3:44) - 18 plays