487 Shouts - 4,892,204 Scrobbles
Erlend Øye was born on 21 November, 1975, in Bergen. He grew up listening to Leonard Cohen, Nick Drake, Suzanne Vega and The Smiths. During high school in the mid-'90s, he and some friends formed the band Skog ("forest" in Norwegian), taking inspiration from A Forest by The Cure. In 1996, he joined the band Peachfuzz as electric guitarist, playing several times in London between 1996 and 1998. In 1998, he moved to London, and then in 1999 to Manchester.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
There's only so much juice
You can suck out of a fruit
And the color changes fast
When an apple's cut in half
- LyricsIt can be hard sometimes to lend a helping hand
without at the same time take command.
I'm so full of love
But also full of ideas
Better find a way to fence me in.
- Lyricsthe butter flowers are in bloom.
but you're staying in.
The beauty that you know from before
don't mean a thing now
loving you is like waiting for the rain to come.
- LyricsAre you gonna share your secret
or will you leave me guessing for days
is it up to me to read you
figure out a pattern in your ways
Or are you just cold to me
- LyricsYou are so cruel to them
It makes me sad to see
You'd rather laugh with me
Than take care of the one who's always there for you
Of the one who now is air for you
- Say Goodbye - (2:56) - 7,278 plays
- Who Do You Report To - (2:46) - 5,898 plays
- Save Some Loving - (4:33) - 5,989 plays
- Whistler - (2:57) - 5,851 plays
- Lies Become Part of Who You Are - (4:04) - 5,811 plays