461 Shouts - 4,271,486 Scrobbles
Erlend Øye is a Norwegian musician from Bergen, Norway best known for being part of the pop duo Kings of Convenience together with Eirik Glambek Bøe. He has released one solo album, Unrest in 2003 and a mix CD in the DJ-Kicks series in 2004. Furthermore he has released his second album of the band The Whitest Boy Alive. He was born November 21st 1975 in Bergen and formed the band Skog together with some friends in the mid 1990s. He moved to London and played in the band Peachfuzz in 1997. When he was back home in Bergen for vacations he jammed with Bøe.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- La Prima Estate - (4:37) - 10,921 plays
- Garota - (4:24) - 4,341 plays
- Ghost Trains - (4:16) - 2,020 plays
- Sudden Rush - (3:23) - 2,051 plays
- Sheltered Life - (4:20) - 1,552 plays
- Symptom Of Disease - (4:55) - 1,041 plays
- Prego Amore - (3:52) - 1,184 plays
- Like Gold - (4:23) - 990 plays
- Every Party Has A Winner And A Loser - (4:35) - 1,029 plays
- The Talk - (3:08) - 990 plays