470 Shouts - 4,436,067 Scrobbles
Erlend Øye was born on 21 November, 1975, in Bergen. He grew up listening to Leonard Cohen, Nick Drake, Suzanne Vega and The Smiths. During high school in the mid-'90s, he and some friends formed the band Skog ("forest" in Norwegian), taking inspiration from A Forest by The Cure. In 1996, he joined the band Peachfuzz as electric guitarist, playing several times in London between 1996 and 1998. In 1998, he moved to London, and then in 1999 to Manchester.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIl giorno è arrivato
Tu sei laureata
Ti guardi allo specchio
Ma sei ancora tu
Tutta la famiglia
There's only so much juice
You can suck out of a fruit
And the color changes fast
When an apple's cut in half
- Ghost Trains - (4:16) - 2,020 plays
- LyricsA sudden rush of expectation as I realize it's you
Like a river in a drought full season, how cool you didn't call
Initial hint of disappointment, the mirror of my smile
That isn't there, that doesn't follow a very causal hi
Why did you come at all if it wasn't for me?
- LyricsBrave girl replies
when you come back, I'll be gone.
Read off her rules,
when in control I move on.
Thoughtful or sad,
- Symptom Of Disease - (4:55) - 1,041 plays
- Prego Amore - (3:52) - 1,184 plays
- Like Gold - (4:23) - 990 plays
- Every Party Has A Winner And A Loser - (4:35) - 1,029 plays
- The Talk - (3:08) - 990 plays