453 Shouts - 4,199,279 Scrobbles
Erlend Øye is a Norwegian musician from Bergen, Norway best known for being part of the pop duo Kings of Convenience together with Eirik Glambek Bøe. He has released one solo album, Unrest in 2003 and a mix CD in the DJ-Kicks series in 2004. Furthermore he has released his second album of the band The Whitest Boy Alive. He was born November 21st 1975 in Bergen and formed the band Skog together with some friends in the mid 1990s. He moved to London and played in the band Peachfuzz in 1997. When he was back home in Bergen for vacations he jammed with Bøe.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIl giorno è arrivato
Tu sei laureata
Ti guardi allo specchio
Ma sei ancora tu
Tutta la famiglia
- Ghost Trains - (4:19) - 2,310 plays
- LyricsA sudden rush of expectation as I realize it's you
Like a river in a drought full season, how cool you didn't call
Initial hint of disappointment, the mirror of my smile
That isn't there, that doesn't follow a very causal hi
Why did you come at all if it wasn't for me?
- LyricsBrave girl replies
when you come back, I'll be gone.
Read off her rules,
when in control I move on.
Thoughtful or sad,
- Prego Amore - (3:53) - 1,521 plays
- The Talk - (3:09) - 1,425 plays
- Every Party Has A Winner And A Loser - (4:37) - 1,255 plays
- Symptom Of Disease - (4:57) - 1,184 plays
- Like Gold - (4:23) - 1,098 plays
- The Black Keys Work (DJ-Kicks) - (3:35) - 1,144 plays