460 Shouts - 4,340,872 Scrobbles
Erlend Øye is a Norwegian musician from Bergen, Norway best known for being part of the pop duo Kings of Convenience together with Eirik Glambek Bøe. He has released one solo album, Unrest in 2003 and a mix CD in the DJ-Kicks series in 2004. Furthermore he has released his second album of the band The Whitest Boy Alive. He was born November 21st 1975 in Bergen and formed the band Skog together with some friends in the mid 1990s. He moved to London and played in the band Peachfuzz in 1997. When he was back home in Bergen for vacations he jammed with Bøe.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- La Prima Estate - (4:37) - 11,104 plays
- Garota - (4:24) - 2,489 plays
- Sudden Rush - (3:25) - 2,113 plays
- Ghost Trains - (4:19) - 2,058 plays
- Sheltered Life - (4:20) - 1,524 plays
- Symptom Of Disease - (4:57) - 1,050 plays
- Prego Amore - (3:53) - 1,193 plays
- Like Gold - (4:23) - 968 plays
- The Talk - (3:09) - 999 plays
- Every Party Has A Winner And A Loser - (4:37) - 992 plays