434 Shouts - 3,982,674 Scrobbles
Erlend Øye is a Norwegian musician from Bergen, Norway best known for being part of the pop duo Kings of Convenience together with Eirik Glambek Bøe. He has released one solo album, Unrest in 2003 and a mix CD in the DJ-Kicks series in 2004. Furthermore he has released his second album of the band The Whitest Boy Alive. He was born November 21st 1975 in Bergen and formed the band Skog together with some friends in the mid 1990s. He moved to London and played in the band Peachfuzz in 1997. When he was back home in Bergen for vacations he jammed with Bøe.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsA sudden rush of expectation as I realize it's you
Like a river in a drought full season, how cool you didn't call
Initial hint of disappointment, the mirror of my smile
That isn't there, that doesn't follow a very causal hi
Why did you come at all if it wasn't for me?
- Ghost Trains - (4:18) - 3,172 plays
- LyricsBrave girl replies
when you come back, I'll be gone.
Read off her rules,
when in control I move on.
Thoughtful or sad,
- Prego Amore - (3:52) - 2,139 plays
- The Talk - (3:08) - 2,067 plays
- Symptom of Disease - (4:56) - 1,861 plays
- Every Party Has a Winner and a Loser - (4:36) - 1,724 plays
- The Athlete - (3:41) - 1,539 plays
- Like Gold - (4:22) - 1,434 plays
- The Black Keys Work (DJ-Kicks) - (3:35) - 1,360 plays