39 Shouts - 146,696 Scrobbles
Erik was born on April 20, 1983 in Uddevalla, Sweden. He was one of the participants in Swedish Idol 2006, and was the runner up. January 21, 2007 he released his first single "Can't Say I'm Sorry". His debut album "A Different Shade" was released on Febuary 21 the same year. Currently Erik is part of the Swedish Boyband E.M.D. Erik entered the Melodifestivalen stage again in 2013 together with the Norwegian singer Tone Damli singing "Hello Goodbye"
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hjärtat Slår Upp Sin Dörr - (2:05) - 2,996 plays
- Hello Goodbye - Single Version - (3:06) - 765 plays
- Hello Goodbye - (3:08) - 408 plays
- I Can't Say I'm Sorry - (3:45) - 293 plays
- Wherever You Are - (3:43) - 82 plays
- How Did We Change - (4:17) - 101 plays
- I don't wanna be - (3:33) - 47 plays
- Saturday Night - (3:14) - 65 plays
- 2 Happy 2 Soon - (3:12) - 43 plays
- Meaning - (4:09) - 38 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online