128 Shouts - 2,890,021 Scrobbles
Éric Serra (born on 9 September 1959) is a French composer. He has often worked on the movies of Luc Besson. Éric Serra's father Claude was a famous French songwriter in the 1950s and '60s, and, as such, Éric was exposed to music and its production at a young age. His mother died when he was just seven years old. In the early '80s, Serra met director Luc Besson and was asked to score his first movie Le Dernier Combat (1983). Serra has scored all of Besson's directed movies to date, except Angel-A (2005) (scored by Anja Garbarek), and several that Besson has written such as Wasabi.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Diva Dance - (1:32) - 3,654 plays
- The Big Blue Overture - (4:47) - 1,820 plays
- Lucia di Lammermoor - (3:10) - 1,904 plays
- First Cells - (1:00) - 1,695 plays
- Little Light Of Love - (7:00) - 1,904 plays
- Protect Life - (2:32) - 1,440 plays
- Koolen - (0:54) - 1,395 plays
- Noon - (4:02) - 1,396 plays
- Five Millenia Later - (3:12) - 1,046 plays
- I Am Everywhere - (2:20) - 1,554 plays