128 Shouts - 2,853,008 Scrobbles
Éric Serra (born on 9 September 1959) is a French composer. He has often worked on the movies of Luc Besson. Éric Serra's father Claude was a famous French songwriter in the 1950s and '60s, and, as such, Éric was exposed to music and its production at a young age. His mother died when he was just seven years old. In the early '80s, Serra met director Luc Besson and was asked to score his first movie Le Dernier Combat (1983). Serra has scored all of Besson's directed movies to date, except Angel-A (2005) (scored by Anja Garbarek), and several that Besson has written such as Wasabi.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Diva Dance - (1:32) - 3,762 plays
- First Cells - (1:00) - 3,759 plays
- Choose to Reproduce - (0:38) - 2,271 plays
- I Am Everywhere - (2:20) - 2,943 plays
- All We Have Done With It - (1:29) - 1,886 plays
- Inner Fireworks - (2:32) - 2,034 plays
- Lucia di Lammermoor - (3:10) - 1,956 plays
- Mr. Wang's Bloody Suite, Pt. 1-4 - (4:37) - 1,624 plays
- I Feel Everything - (2:09) - 1,842 plays
- Tingjhou Hospital - (1:56) - 2,055 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online