124 Shouts - 2,696,634 Scrobbles
Éric Serra (born on 9 September 1959) is a French composer. He has often worked on the movies of Luc Besson. Éric Serra's father Claude was a famous French songwriter in the 1950s and '60s, and, as such, Éric was exposed to music and its production at a young age. His mother died when he was just seven years old. In the early '80s, Serra met director Luc Besson and was asked to score his first movie Le Dernier Combat (1983). Serra has scored all of Besson's directed movies to date, except Angel-A (2005) (scored by Anja Garbarek), and several that Besson has written such as Wasabi.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Diva Dance - (1:32) - 4,177 plays
- Lucia di Lammermoor - (3:10) - 2,194 plays
- Little Light Of Love - (7:00) - 1,961 plays
- The Big Blue Overture - (4:47) - 2,027 plays
- Protect Life - (2:32) - 2,032 plays
- Noon - (4:02) - 2,000 plays
- Koolen - (0:54) - 2,706 plays
- Leeloominai - (1:42) - 1,314 plays
- Mondoshawan - (4:00) - 1,132 plays
- Leeloo - (4:54) - 1,469 plays