4,634 Shouts - 2,545,926 Scrobbles
Eric Saade (born on 29th October 1990, in Kattarp, Helsingborg, Sweden, to a Lebanese father and a Swedish mother) is a Swedish pop singer. He represented Sweden in the Eurovision Song Contest 2011, held in Düsseldorf, Germany, with the song Popular, and came 3rd in the final, receiving a total of 185 points. Saade first came to prominence after his win in the Swedish music contest Joker (now Popkorn). He was also a member of the Swedish boyband What's Up. He left the band in February 2009 to pursue his solo career.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Popular - (3:00) - 12,795 plays
- Manboy - (2:57) - 7,701 plays
- Coming Home - (3:34) - 7,593 plays
- Boomerang - (1:12) - 8,265 plays
- Forgive Me - (1:30) - 5,670 plays
- Winning Ground - (4:16) - 4,746 plays
- Marching (In the Name of Love) - (4:10) - 4,031 plays
- Till I Break - (1:30) - 3,850 plays
- Masquerade - (3:43) - 3,759 plays
- Sleepless - (3:23) - 2,665 plays