9 Shouts - 107,795 Scrobbles
In thrall to the work of McCartney's Beatles and The Walker Brothers, Eric Matthews was an accomplished member of the '90s chamber pop scene and part of Sub-Pop's post-Nirvana roster. Particular influences on Matthews include Burt Bacharach and Scott Walker. His contemporary take on Orchestral Pop is echoed in the work of The Last Shadow Puppets.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fanfare - (2:55) - 730 plays
- Needle in the Hay - (4:33) - 481 plays
- Forging Plastic Pain - (3:15) - 210 plays
- Three-Cornered Moon - (3:07) - 220 plays
- Fried Out Broken Girl - (3:28) - 139 plays
- Soul Nation Select Them - (3:21) - 153 plays
- Faith to Clay - (2:21) - 129 plays
- Well Known Liar - (3:52) - 107 plays
- Angels for Crime - (3:02) - 116 plays
- Hop and Tickle - (2:59) - 122 plays