1,952 Shouts - 43,101,176 Scrobbles
Eric Clapton (born Eric Patrick Clapton in Ripley, Surrey, England on 30 March 1945), nicknamed "Slowhand", is a Grammy Award winning English composer, singer and guitarist who became one of the most respected artists of the rock era, winning three inductions into the rock and roll hall of fame. Clapton's musical style has changed during his career, but has remained rooted in the blues. Clapton is credited as an innovator in several phases of his career, which have included blues-rock with John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers and The Yardbirds (1963-1965)...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cocaine - (3:34) - 117,732 plays
- Layla - (6:26) - 117,891 plays
- Tears in Heaven - (4:31) - 119,118 plays
- Wonderful Tonight - (3:39) - 87,417 plays
- I Shot The Sheriff - (4:25) - 45,098 plays
- Change The World - (3:54) - 42,918 plays
- Lay Down Sally - (3:48) - 31,435 plays
- My Father's Eyes - (5:23) - 23,598 plays
- After Midnight - (3:08) - 20,630 plays
- Let It Rain - (5:02) - 17,340 plays