60 Shouts - 5,156,572 Scrobbles
Eric Church is a country music singer and songwriter who released his third studio album, Chief on July 26, 2011, debuting at #1 on both Top Country Albums and the Billboard 200. The Homeboy Songfacts explains that the album's title refers to a nickname of not only the singer's grandfather, but also Church's own pet name among friends and family. Eric grew up in Granite Falls, N.C., in an area known as one of the world's furniture capitals.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIt was the summer before the real world started and,
The deal was we would get to go, if we
Cleaned it up, and got it running,
Daddy's old Winnebago and
Wing and a prayer down 65,
- LyricsTo this day when I hear that song
I see you standin' there all night long
Discount shades, store bought tan
Flip flops and cut-off jeans
Somewhere between that setting sun
- LyricsEarly Monday morning, til Friday at five
Man I work, work, work but I don't climb, climb, climb
Boss man can shove that overtime up his can
All I want to do is put a drink in my hand
To fill it up, or throw it down
- LyricsDamn, I used to love this view
Sit here and drink a few
Main street and the high school lit up on Friday night
Down there it's another touchdown
Man, this year's team is stout
- LyricsI, I been gone I been gone too long singing my songs on the road.
Another town, one more show and I'm coming home.
Don't give a damn what these keys I hold
I'm gonna knock down that front door, and
I'ma find out what that house is made of.
- Smoke a Little Smoke - (3:11) - 10,594 plays
- Homeboy - (3:47) - 9,463 plays
- Creepin' - (3:53) - 7,622 plays
- Cold One - (3:25) - 9,459 plays
- The Outsiders - (4:14) - 6,193 plays