Eric Burdon & The Animals
53 Shouts - 949,792 Scrobbles
Eric Burdon & The Animals was a psychedelic rock band formed after The Animals disbanded in 1966. In 1967, lead singer Eric Burdon planned to make a solo career, but then he thought about "New Animals". He took Barry Jenkins (from The Nashville Teens and the last "Animals" line-up, drums), John Weider (later member of Family, violin, guitar), Danny McCulloch (bass) and Vic Briggs alias Antion (from The Echoes and The Steampacket, guitar, piano, vibes) and recorded the single When I Was Young which charted in USA #15 and in Australia #2.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- San Franciscan Nights - (3:22) - 3,335 plays
- Good Times - (3:00) - 2,157 plays
- When I Was Young - (2:59) - 1,651 plays
- Sky Pilot - (7:31) - 1,333 plays
- The House of the Rising Sun - (4:44) - 983 plays
- Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - (6:32) - 985 plays
- Monterey - (4:19) - 864 plays
- See See Rider - (4:01) - 778 plays
- We Gotta Get Out Of This Place - (9:32) - 689 plays
- House Of The Rising Sun - (4:58) - 751 plays