20 Shouts - 41,755 Scrobbles
Eric Adam Avery (born April 25, 1965) is an American musician, most famous for his co-creation of, and for his role as the original bassist in, the band Jane's Addiction. Eric and Dave Navarro first met as students at St. Paul the Apostle Grammar School in West Los Angeles, a Catholic Parochial School founded by the Paulist Fathers. Eric and Dave were classmates together. Eric went on to Loyola High School (boys only) of Los Angeles and Dave went on to Notre Dame High School (boys only) in Sherman Oaks, California.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- All Remote and No Control - (4:02) - 105 plays
- Belly of an Insect - (4:23) - 69 plays
- Beside The Fire - (3:31) - 56 plays
- Porchlight - (3:47) - 52 plays
- Maybe - (4:25) - 46 plays
- Revolution - (4:21) - 44 plays
- Unexploded - (3:54) - 34 plays
- Song In The Silence (The Man Who Can Fly Pt. 7) - (4:35) - 23 plays
- Philo Beddoe - (4:08) - 22 plays
- Walk Through Walls (The Man Who Can Fly Pt. 5) - (4:37) - 23 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online