2,477 Shouts - 43,241,092 Scrobbles
Eithne Patricia Ní Bhraonáin (born May 17, 1961 in Gweedore, County Donegal, Ireland), known simply as Enya, is a Grammy award winning and Academy award nominated Irish singer, instrumentalist and composer. She began her musical career in 1980, when she briefly joined her family band Clannad, before leaving to pursue her solo career. Her album Watermark, which was released in 1988, propelled her to international recognition and she became known for her unique sound, which is characterized by voice-layering, folk melodies, synthesized backdrops and ethereal reverberations.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- May It Be - (3:33) - 78,138 plays
- Only Time - (3:36) - 73,710 plays
- LyricsWe are not in a position to display these lyrics due to licensing restrictions. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Only time - original version - 54,718 plays
- Orinoco Flow - (4:25) - 53,010 plays
- Wild Child - (3:47) - 41,994 plays
- Watermark - (2:26) - 35,425 plays
- Anywhere Is - (3:43) - 28,524 plays
- Amarantine - (3:12) - 26,703 plays
- Trains and Winter Rains - (3:22) - 24,509 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations