Enslavement of Beauty
172 Shouts - 645,893 Scrobbles
Enslavement of Beauty is a Symphonic black metal band from Norway. The band combines synthesized instruments with guitars and a somewhat throathy black-metal vocal. The instrumentalizations are very orchestral, rich, and intense. The lyrics are usually concerned with sex and love and generally consist of a very rapid and angry/sad rhyming poetry. The poetry is inspired by Edgar Allan Poe, William Shakespeare and the Marquis de Sade. The Story Enslavement of Beauty was formed in January 1995 by Ole Alexander Myrholt (vocals & lyrics) and Tony Eugene Tunheim (guitars & composing).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dainty Delusive Doll - (4:05) - 1,290 plays
- A Study of Love and Metaphors - (3:20) - 757 plays
- The Venial Blur - (3:22) - 779 plays
- Comme Il Faut - (4:51) - 850 plays
- C17-H19-N03-H20 - (3:13) - 925 plays
- Malignant Midwinter Murders - (4:22) - 732 plays
- X and Moments - (4:06) - 566 plays
- The Dying Buds of May - (4:53) - 590 plays
- Seven Dead Orchids - (3:07) - 575 plays
- Fifteen Minutes - (5:38) - 595 plays