216 Shouts - 3,514,439 Scrobbles
Enon was an indie rock band, founded in Philadelphia in 1998 by John Schmersal, Rick Lee and Steve Calhoon. After Brainiac's disbandment, guitarist Schmersal teamed up with ex-Skeleton Key members Lee and Calhoon to form Enon. Following the release of their first album "Believo!" in 2000, Calhoon left the band, and was replaced by Toko Yasuda on vocals and bass, and Matt Schulz on drums; with this line up, Enon released "High Society" in 2002.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Natural Disasters - (2:47) - 2,048 plays
- In This City - (4:00) - 1,364 plays
- Disposable Parts - (1:51) - 1,102 plays
- Knock That Door - (2:53) - 997 plays
- Shoulder - (2:36) - 890 plays
- Old Dominion - (3:00) - 706 plays
- Window Display - (3:08) - 712 plays
- Count Sheep - (3:01) - 720 plays
- Diamond Raft - (2:21) - 639 plays
- Sold! - (2:19) - 698 plays